Monday, April 1, 2013

First Quarter Graph

Here is my poker "income" from the first quarter of 2013.
With rake-back and bonuses it was about a break-even quarter and was frustrating to say the least. 
I wish I could point to one thing and say "this is what happened" or "this is what I need to do", unfortunately I think there are a lot of things that need to happen for a better second quarter to the year. I have some ideas though[1] and am....mehhhh.....optimistic....I guess you could say. 

Hope all is well
Happy April Fools Day[2]
Ted

[1] Mainly focusing on focus. I think my mind has turned into mush over the last 2 years and I need to figure out how to turn it into back into a high powered machine!
[2] I don't know if they know about this holiday in Mexico. I will have to find out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment